Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prologue

+10
Angela
Izelia Ishkar
Alex
Vieth C'rran
Count Lucan
Clive Grayson III
Shai
Tomi Hayashi
Jaeger
Aru
14 posters

:: Forum :: Red Dawn RPG

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Prologue - Page 5 Empty Re: The Prologue

Post by Neil Bialystok Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:06 am

Neil Bialystok imagined he looked quite odd. The robot, now self-dubbed "Gal", had not stopped talking as Neil had hoped. Rather, she found plenty to talk about from the appearence of the room,("Ugh! This decor is so DREADFUL!") to the appearence of his 'comrades', ("Pfft! Look at the top hat on that one! Ridiculous!") to his own evident lack of language skills. ("Now look hun, if you answer me with your name one more time...)

Neil, unable to understand any of it, was only able to mutter his single known phrase when she stopped talking, causing much ruckus. Neil was getting clearly aggravated, getting too much attention wouldn't do. Grabbing the robot in his palm he whispered, "Wycisz, to głupie ... rzecz!" (Roughly, "Shut up you stupid... thing!")

The robot, now dubbed "Rzecz" (Thing), merely hovered for a moment, before switching to Polish.
"Och, tak jesteś Polski! Więc, dlaczego nie powiedziała mi, hun?" (Roughly "Oh, so you are Polish! Well, why didn't you tell me, hun?")

The robot continued to blather on regardless, somehow now more aggravating now that Neil could understand it. This would be a long job.
Neil Bialystok
Neil Bialystok

Number of posts : 7
Weapon : Bone Saw
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue40/40The Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Health Points 2:
The Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive Grayson III Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:57 pm

Once the winged guy, Aru, took the robot and issued the command to change its color, Clive blinked in confusion. When the child colored the robot the rest of the way though, Clive understood. 'Oh, so that's why the kid wanted the paint. I could've shown him that if I had known.' Once the child finished, Clive put back the paint and the marker (in the correct spot, due to the urgings of Jeeves) and looked at the little boy's finished masterpiece...

'A duck?!?' Clive rose an eyebrow as he looked at it critically for only a second before smiling. "It looks nice, Tomi." Subconsciously, he was patronizing the youth. Clive turned back to his robots, Tech-4 still idle while Jeeves was floating above its left shoulder. "Jeeves, did you also upload some locations to Tech-4?" "I uploaded a whole map of the surrounding area, my lord." "Good. Well then," Clive turned back to Aru and Tomi, "I shall be off to explore. I suppose I shall see you two tomorrow." Having said that, he went to the back of Tech-4 and strapped himself onto its back, giving a nod to the inquisitive boomerang guy. "To the cafe, Tech-4." With some clicks and whirs, Tech-4 gave a lurch and started off towards the nearest doors and, maneuvering itself past them, rolled outside.
Clive Grayson III
Clive Grayson III

Number of posts : 25
Weapon : The Junker
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue62/62The Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)
Health Points 2:
The Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21The Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Back to top Go down

Post by Izelia Ishkar Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Vieth C'rran wrote: "We feed on whatever we reap, but we can't resist tea. And besides, I haven't started reaping human souls yet."

Izelia raised a brow, her comment was meant to be sarcastic, and she never expected him to actually say that he reaped human souls. It kinda made her wonder who that guy really was, he was odd yes. But he didn't look particularly sinister, or the kind that would kill persons in cold blood, so she just shrugged that idea aside, trying to not think much of the weird glow on his eyes.

"And what brings you here? I didn't expect to see you until tomorrow."

"Well..." Izelia responded lazily as she gave one last drag to her already small cigarette, and raising it a bit to show it to Vieth. "I'm out" after saying that, she just flicked the cigarette butt aside. She also noticed that her turn had finally arrived, so she turned away from Vieth for a moment, not caring if it was impolite to so, and bought a new pack of cigarettes. Turning back to Vieth, she just shrugged "Now that's been done, I might as well take a snooze now." As she said that, she walked away from the Cafeteria, waving her left hand lazily to vieth as she walked away.

Once out of the Cafeteria, she wondered where would her room be, quickly remembering what the dark winged guy told them, she turned to Falken "Alright, so where's my room?" However, Ize had forgotten a small detail. "Screee!" as falken responded, she sighed, and realized that as amusing as it was having his robot like this, it would make him basically useless. Not really wanting to, she muttered at Falken, *sighs* Falken, switch to English language again. "Acknowledged. Note: you have 46 observations pending, reproducing them now..." Izelia sighed heavily, almost grunting. "Whatever just... before you do that, tell what room I am staying in here." "Certainly, Room 118. Reproducing pending observations now: Observation #1: Smoking is a very inadequate and unhealthy habit, and should be worked upon. Observation #2...."

Izelia just walked, looking for her room and completely ignoring the guy with the robot that was now entering the Cafeteria. Izelia now had an annoyed frown imprinted on her face and tried her best to ignore Falken's preachings. She hoped that at least, that would help her grab some sleep more easily.
Izelia Ishkar
Izelia Ishkar

Number of posts : 24
Weapon : Tetsuryu
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue46/46The Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Health Points 2:
The Prologue - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Prologue - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5