Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prologue

+10
Angela
Izelia Ishkar
Alex
Vieth C'rran
Count Lucan
Clive Grayson III
Shai
Tomi Hayashi
Jaeger
Aru
14 posters

:: Forum :: Red Dawn RPG

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Prologue - Page 4 Empty Re: The Prologue

Post by Vieth C'rran Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:22 am

Yeah he's right. I'll just undo this thing and then settle down a bit, get something to eat. As Vieth went to undo the strings, the impossible happened: they snapped.

All of them.

Broken.

...Well. That's the end of playing guitar. I suppose I'll just get to be mysterious Mr. Reaper again. Vieth figured surpressing all emotion would be better anyway. Playing the guitar always left a bad feeling hanging over him for the rest of the day, reminding him of the accident. Of what happened.

Damnit. I can feel the dark cloud coming over me again. I should have waited till later... Throwing the strings aside, Vieth said, "Okay, lead the way to the room." AMP looked up unexpectedly and did that thoughtful look where it put its flipper to its beak again. "You, uh, you want to keep those? Get them fixed?" Vieth scowled, "No. Time to move on with my life," he said quietly. "Just lead the way to the room, then back to the cafeteria." I have my own life to live now. Time to stop thinking about the past and move forwards
Vieth C'rran
Vieth C'rran

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue32/42The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/42)
Health Points 2:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:26 am

Angela walked off the stage, following Izelia towards where Alex was standing. While Izelia seemed to have trouble with her own robot, Cleo was just purring loudly, running from one shoulder to another, observing the other participants. The little robot seemed to be very happy to be activated.

"Look what I got!" she said when she, Izelia and Alex were reunited once more. "Her name is Cleo!"
Before either had a chance to respond, Cleo had jumped off Angela's shoulder, and was now hovering in front of Alex.
Oh hot, hot, hot! she exclaimed. Girl, don't let this guy out of your sight! I KNOW a guy when I see one, this one has STAMINA! Oh yeah, I bet you could keep going all night!
Angela's face turned into a bright red color and she tried to catch Cleo out of the air, but the little robot was too fast and zoomed out of the way. She had already focused her attention on Izelia now.
Cleo was observing the woman for a second, scanning her upside down. Honestly girl... she eventually moaned. Get laid! Before being scooped out in the air by Angela.
Angela
Angela

Number of posts : 22
Weapon : Jian

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue32/40The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)
Health Points 2:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Lucan Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:54 am

Lucan has whistling a merry tune as he strolled back to the auditorium, since that was were everyone still was at the moment it would likely be the more interesting place. On the way back he had walked past Rathe and Vieth, but decided to delay whatever it was he would do to them until later. Lucan stopped outside the door's in, and glance up at Scrap, blinking twice before shaking his head in dismay. "What?" the machine spat, wondering what the strange man, who had been dancing with the machine n the cafe before returning here, was thinking now. After a moment's thought, Lucan spoke "Well, it's just that... you look so... unused."
"Gee, thanks. Well for your information this isn't the first time I've been activated, I was just well taken care of."
"I hope you're not too attached to that concept"
"What concept?"
"Being taken care of..."

Scrap felt he should flee right there, but he didn't, because he couldn't, the Count had grabbed him again and was now looking the poor rodent-like machine up and down while muttering things to himself like "Oh no... That won't do... Yes that would fight nicely, you'll look perfect..." Scrap looked uneasily back up at Lucan, he had no idea what the Count planned to do to him, and wasn't keen on finding out.

Lucan was smiling at the clearly upset machine, who was wriggling about and struggling to escape, wishing it had the collapsible ribcage of a real rat. The machine didn't relax anymore when it saw Lucan reach under his coat, as the machine recognized this as a possible concealment place for weapons. It was not until the rat saw what Lucan pulled out that it stopped squirming and Lucan loosened his grip on it.

"You're kidding..."
"Now, why would I do that?"

A few moments later, Lucan bounded back inside the auditorium, Scrap sitting on his shoulder, wearing a miniature cloak identical to Count Lucan's, along with a miniature top hat identical to the one Lucan had produced from under his cloak a moment ago for himself to wear. Scrap was now dressed identically to Lucan, and was by no means pleased with this. After a moment inside the auditorium, Lucan vocally dubbed the place "boring for the moment", and skipped back to the Cafe, ordering himself a nice cup of tea. After receiving the tea and a warning that he would scald himself if he drank it immediately, Lucan scampered off to the street, doused the first unlucky individual he found and scampered back to the Cafe where he ordered a biscuit and sat down to eat it.

Scrap had no idea what he was in for, and wasn't particularly keen on knowing.
Count Lucan
Count Lucan

Number of posts : 15
Weapon : Mind Games

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Izelia Ishkar Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:22 am

Izelia had been feeling a lot better with her no longer annoying robot companion, and she was not nearly as cranky as she was a few moments ago. When Angie arrived with a cat looking robot, Ize was even tempted to say that it looked very cute. But she froze when she heard what the cat's comment about Alex. What the... It's all she could think of when the cat zoomed to look at Izelia.

This act alone made Izelia feel uncomfortable. even if it was just a robot. The shameless scanning that cat was making on her was not something she appreciated. The cat the literally dropped her a bomb, Making Izelia twitch and prompted her to deliver a back hand punch at the cat... but the robot was no longer there. Izelia saw that Angie was now holding it. "... Wise girl, keep that thing away from me unless you want to see it turned into metallic cat litter.

After she made that somewhat serious remark. Izelia looked around the Hall for a bit, Ignoring Falken's screechs about what she had just done and said. It looked that most people had taken their robots by now, not that she particularly cared. But she wondered if there was any use for them to stay in there. "Unless any of you have a better idea. I'm leaving the hall to... take some fresh air." Of course, anyone who hung around Izelia long enough knew that when she said something like that, It meant she was going to smoke a cigarette. So without any further comment, she turned to walk away, but not quite doing so yet.

Last edited by Izelia Ishkar on Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Izelia Ishkar
Izelia Ishkar

Number of posts : 24
Weapon : Tetsuryu
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue46/46The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:50 pm

"Do me a favor, Cleo." Angela hissed. What? "DON'T say stuff like that, you're embarrassing me!" Cleo rolled her eyes. Alright, I'll watch my mouth. Though Angela wasn't sure if the cat meant it.
"I'm SO sorry!" Angela apologized to both Alex and Izelia. "I'll make sure she won't say stuff like that. Why they didn't gave her to metal man, I don't know. They would have been perfect for each other if you ask me."
Cleo seemed to put up a dreaming face and stared in the distance. Ooooh yeah, you mean Jaeger right? I met him once, he's hot. Totally do him if I'd get the chance.
"See?" Angela said in an almost desperate voice, but then heard Izelia say that she wanted to leave. "Wait for me, we can look around the grounds. Maybe I can get some paint for Cleo. You coming with us Alex?" she asked though she already knew his answer.
Could you paint flames on me? Cleo said grinning. I love the fire and because I'm, you know, HOT!
Angela
Angela

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue32/40The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/40)
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive Grayson III Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:22 pm

After watching his two robots connect without too much problems, Clive stood rooted at his spot. Being called lord again couldn't help bring up old memories of his youth. They weren't bad memories or anything, but Clive wasn't one to indulge in personal past. Still, he was standing completely still as he let the memories wash over himself a little.

Clive forced it to end after a few minutes though, and cast a look back at the robots. They still seemed to be communicating, but neither one of them were on fire. He took this as a good sign, but still planned to walk over there to make sure. As he started to lift his leg up, however, he was held back by the small child, only now Clive noticed the grip it had on his jumpsuit.

The child quickly let go and seemingly started to blush a little, and Clive recognized it as the one who was hugging Tech-4 earlier. Clive quickly squatted down on his heels to be about the same height as the child. "Hello there. My name is Clive, who are you little..." Clive stopped himself from saying boy because even up close, he still couldn't tell if this child was a boy or a girl. Still, he figured it better to hazard a guess. "...boy?"
Clive Grayson III
Clive Grayson III

Number of posts : 25
Weapon : The Junker

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue62/62The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)
Health Points 2:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomi Hayashi Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:41 pm

The Prologue - Page 4 Tomijumperqx2
The child's face reddened slightly as the mechanic noticed its presence. Ofcourse, Tomi's grip on the man's jumpsuit loosened as it felt the blond gazed down at it. Almost instantly, the adult squatted down to match the child's height and started inquired about its name. "Hello there. My name is Clive, who are you little..." Did the man stoop down to their height so that the child would not be scared off? Was he just doing that as a friendly gesture or was it to patronize the youngster because of its height? "...boy?" The youth just nodded without another thought as it answered Clive. "Tomi."

Tomi stood there quietly under Clive's stare and seemed to be fidgeting. It didn't seem like getting to know others and having others get to know them. The child had to muster up the will to continue speaking; it knew it had to ask for help or otherwise they wouldn't receive it. "Paint." Its words were short and to the point. "Do you have any?"

From behind Tomi, the unnamed robot hovered in silence; it just observed the two for behavioral patterns of its new master.

Last edited by Tomi Hayashi on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tomi Hayashi
Tomi Hayashi

Number of posts : 31
Weapon : Qiang

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42/42The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42/42)
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui Li Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:47 am

Now what? Rui frowned, Am I expected to mingle? I don't have a routine here yet, so I'm at a loss untill I adapt to this place.

On top of his head, Echo circled around a few times, fluffing up Rui's hair, before settling down appearently sastisfied. "What the heck are you doing, up there, making a nest? That's really gross, you know?" Rui childed making a face, as Echo repeated the word 'nest' over and over, not moving at all. Rui sighed, plucking the bot off his head and glaring at it. He had originally planned on only using his companion as needed. It was a machine like a blender was not a friend. Echo however seemed determined to have a personality; an obnoxious one at that and wasn't likely to be ignored anytime soon. This was troubling to Rui.

I still don't get it... Why is there a need for things like this that try and blur the lines between a human and a machine. It's a little... creepy?

Speaking of humans, robots and creepy ... Rui turned his gaze to Tomi and Clive. The mechanic appeared to be, interfacing his robot, and his new companion one. Well as long as he was thinking about machine, they may as well be the ones he talked to, right?

"You gross! You! Up there, making a nest, you know? Heck!"
Echo continued to argue, still trapped by Rui's gloved hand, as Rui moved towards Tech-4 and Jeeves. Trying to figure out how the mechanic had done it and whether it was usefull idea. Though looking at the stone-shaped lump in his hand, which had settled on sullenly repeating his last two sentences over and over, like a angry mantra, it seemed doubtful.

I'll ask the mechanic later. He seems preoccupied with the genderless space cadet right now." he thought, reaching out to prod Tech-4 gingerly.
Rui Li
Rui Li

Weapon : EightyEight

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue62/62The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/62)
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:48 am

Alex stood, asif nailed to the ground, watching the space of air where Cleo once was, " Stamina? "
He hardly noticed Izelia leave to go outside or Canbot hover off after Cleo.
Canbot started whizzing round Angela's head before stopping and turning toward Angela Who- Alex grabbed him out the air before anything else that might be embarrasing could be said.
" C'mon, let's go cheer Ize up and find our rooms. "
Alex
Alex

Number of posts : 21
Weapon : Zefiris

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue70/70The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil Bialystok Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:29 am

Neil Bialystok cursed silently everytime another person made a hit a Jaeger. Not this many people were supposed to get in. Like language, this was another thing would make his job more difficult, but nothing could be done about it.

What he could do now was blend in. Learning English shouldn't be too much of a problem, he'd had experience with bots in the past. They usually understood all languages, and the thing could teach him English. Plucking a particularly unused one from the table, he wiped a thick layer of dust from it. It was shaped something like a triangle, but with spiraling edges that appeared threataningly pointly. It's colors were calm, dark blue, purple and black painted on to it. The color was vaguely soothing to Neo, who was looking around for a way to turn it on.

The thing switched itself on, and buzzed out of Neil's hands. It switch to a round shape and a shade of bright green.

"Heeeello sweetie!" The thing rang out, in the voice of a middle aged woman. "ooh, it's been so loooooong since someone picked me up, hun. I must have made such an effect on you! <3 Why, it reminds me of many years ago. I had Aru at the time and we totally hit it off. I mean really, he never admitted it, but he liked me, I knew it. He couldn't pretend 'cause I saw right through it. Hey hun... what's your name?"

Neil was stunned by the sheer speed of which it had begun to speak, and could only stare in awe. What the hell was it saying? He regognized 'name' in there, and stuttered, "M-my name is Neil Bialystok."

Neil could only hope he'd got it right, and prevent a further assault of speech.
Neil Bialystok
Neil Bialystok

Number of posts : 7
Weapon : Bone Saw

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue40/40The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive Grayson III Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:15 pm

"Tomi."
Clive smiled sadly when the little child told him his name. He had never really been around children, but he thought most kids were talkative and bouncy unlike this little one here. 'Of course, the kid is a little tank, having sliced that Jaeger guy in half. I guess abnormal here is to be expected.' He was broken from his thoughts as the child said something else.

"Paint. Do you have any?"
Clive took a second to think if he did, but quickly figured he would have something in Tech-4. After all, a section of the robot was committed to store objects and it was a mess, surely some paint must be in there. "I'm pretty sure I do, but I'm not certain... It would be in the big robot though, follow me." Clive was talking down to the child a little, but he didn't really notice it since he had never had to deal with kids before. Still, he drew himself back up to his full height and turned to the robots.

Right away, he noticed the sandy-orange haired other guy poking Tech-4. In a flash, Clive was beside the man. "Can I ask what you are doing, and should I ask you to stop it?" Clive instinctively sized the man up, looking to see what the best action would be if this man tried to take Tech-4, his paranoia showing a little.
Clive Grayson III
Clive Grayson III

Character sheet
Health Points:
Health Points 2:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui Li Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:35 pm

Rui frowned at Clive's question. After all it seemed a bit obvious to him. "I'm prodding your robot. I can stop if you wish it."

Taking a weary few steps back from the the mechanic. The fellow at seemed a little over zealous about technology, which was slightly alarming to Rui, as Clive was taller and appearently handy with a wrench. Silently Rui slipped Echo, into his coat pocket before it could start repeating what he said. It did anyway, but at least it was a bit quieter. "What you are doing there, with the robots. For what purpose are you doing that? Is it easy?"

Rui eyed Tech-4 again while waiting for the answers to his questions. It seem like it would be a really cumbersome and unefficent peice of technology, but at least it didn't seem to have a personality, like the mini robots. Just a machine.
Rui Li
Rui Li

Character sheet
Health Points:
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive Grayson III Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:59 pm

"I'm prodding your robot. I can stop if you wish it."
The obviousness of the response caught Clive off guard, he was worried the boomerang guy was messing with something he shouldn't but it... really wasn't. That didn't catch him as off guard as the next questions though.

"What you are doing there, with the robots. For what purpose are you doing that? Is it easy?"
Clive blinked for a second or two to regain composure before answering the boomeranger's questions."Eh? Well, I'm here for cash so I can keep working on Tech-4 mostly, but a little to train as well. And no, making robots is not easy. This is the result of some expensive schooling and face it, it needs a lot of improvements. Still I'm proud of this robot and the fact that I built it from the ground up." Clive dodged saying any of his own backstory, mostly because of his personal feelings for the past.

Half-hoping that was enough for the man, Clive opened up the chassis of Tech-4 once again and rummaged though a side compartment while looking for the paint. He was still listening to the other man though, in case he still wanted to ask something, though Clive kinda hoped he wouldn't pry into his past.
Clive Grayson III
Clive Grayson III

Character sheet
Health Points:
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui Li Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:20 am

The mechanic was poking inside the hulking machine. Appearently something had made the man uncomfortable, though why a Mechanic would be fidgety talking about robots was beyond him. Eh, he is wierder than he first appeared, maybe?

Even though Clive seem to be trying to end the conversation, Rui did have one more question, and dispite feeling rather uncomfortable with the subject or robots himself, he didn't know when he'd get the oppertunity to ask about them again. He didn't particulairly care about winning or losing his fights, but he was on a team so If it would help... Still, will not be much fun though... Ah well, let's just see what this guy has to say first.

Gingerly he removed Echo from his pocket. It's was still happily playing parrot "-proud of this robot and the fact that I built it from the ground up"

"How are you making the robots communicate?" Rui asked reluctantly. "Could it be done with any robot?"
Rui Li
Rui Li

Character sheet
Health Points:
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomi Hayashi Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:37 am

The Prologue - Page 4 Tomiclingnp3

Tomi followed closely behind the mechanic as it moved towards the large mechanical beast. At that point, Clive noticed another male poking around his large robot while it was communicating with Clive's smaller bot. The blond started to inquire what the younger male was doing with his robot and it made the child glad that the mechanic wasn't near by when it was fiddling around with it earlier. The two older males seemed like they were engaging in a small discussion and Tomi didn't want the blond to forget about what they had asked for.

As the other male started to speak, Tomi held onto Clive's jumper again as to not be forgotten. It didn't speak out or anything like that while they were discussing but just seemed to patiently stand beside the mechanic as the two conversed. Clive soon slipped away from Tomi's light grip and began rummaging into his larger robot for something.

Tomi managed to catch some of the conversation while waiting. From what it could tell, the other male seemed to have a problem with his robot companion and, after hearing that Clive built his by himself, thought that the blond would be able to help him. The child just looked up at Clive, pondering what his answer would be.
Tomi Hayashi
Tomi Hayashi

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue42/42The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (42/42)
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive Grayson III Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:05 am

Clive emerged from his search fruitless. The compartment was just a plain mess and he'd need help to find anything in there. He was relieved to hear the other guy's question not being about his past though.
"Well, I'm sure these helper robots are the same models and could easily interact with each other normally. However, to communicate with Tech-4, a non-communication interface robot, my helper bot had to plug itself in. I assume it would have to anyway, since they were transferring files, but these helper robots seem compatible with each other and my model." Clive half spoke to himself and didn't notice if he lost the other man in some of the technical jargon.

"Task completed, Lord Clive! How may I be of further assistance?" Jeeves suddenly proclaimed after quickly drawing back the cable that connected to Tech-4. The proclamation took Clive a little by surprise, mostly because of how loud it was. This sparked an idea for Clive though. "Hey Jeeves, could you clean out this compartment so I can see if we have paint in there?" Suddenly, two little robotic arms popped out of Jeeve's side paneling. "With pleasure, Sir!" Right away, the companion bot set to its task.

In the matter of only a few minutes, the robot had pulled out various junk and unneeded stuff from the mess and went so far as to organize it. "I have arranged everything alphabetically according to the English language, my lord. I have also set aside the singular can of paint found, but there are no indications of its color." Clive may be a little distanced from the bot for reasons known only to himself, but he had to admit it was a huge help and hard worker. "Ah, thank you Jeeves. Now," Clive picked up the paint can and set it down in front of Tomi before continuing. "let's see what color you get to paint with." He handed the small boy a small tool for loosening the edges of the can and opening it. With a smile and nod, he indicated for the boy to open the paint and have it.
Clive Grayson III
Clive Grayson III

Character sheet
Health Points:
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Izelia Ishkar Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:07 am

Izelia had already started to walk away from his two friends when Angela finished talking. Without turning back, Ize simply shrugged. Honestly, she didn't care about what color her robot was... actually, she had not even paid much attention to that detail until now. Glancing for a second to look at Falken, she now understood why. The robot itself barely had any color other than the bright green lights that the eyes and wings emitted. The rest was almost entirely just metallic gray. This didn't make Ize want to paint him though, on the contrary, she didn't mind how the robot looked like that at all, simple, but functional. She had no interest in having his robot look fancy.

Not really waiting for Angela or alex. Izelia just kept walking until she left the hall. Looking around, she realized she had yet to figure the rest of that place out. She had almost rushed straight into the auditory when she arrived, and her bickering with Alex had prevented her from seeing anything. Still, she didn't have anything better to do now, so she decided she might as well walk around the building for a bit.

Without stopping, Izelia reached to a very small pocked placed in the back of her pants where she kept her cigarette pack and lighter. Taking them out, she opened the pack to find that only one cigarette remained in in it. Ugh, almost out... oh well, I still have one last one to get me by while I find a place that might have some cigarettes handy. Lighting the cigar, she took a long drag from it, feeling relaxed.

"Scree! Screee!!!" Falken started to cry out when it saw Izelia smoking. Ize simply chuckled, Falken's Hawk sounds not only were far less annoying than it's protocol observations. Izelia was even starting to feel the sounds a tad soothing. Walking around a bit farther, she eventually walked in front of what no doubt was the building's Cafeteria. Smirking, she figured it would be likely that the place would have some cigarettes.

Upon entering, she walked straight to the counter in order to ask if they sold any cigarettes there. But there were some people in line ahead of her. Taking one of the last drags of her current cigarette, she turned to look at the rest of the place. She then spotted the strange cloaked man that had been humming odd songs during most of the time they had been in the hall. Something felt.. off with that person, though perhaps the dressed robotic rat that he had with him had something to do with it. A tad amused about how the little robot looked, she just stared at it a bit while she waited for her turn in the counter.
Izelia Ishkar
Izelia Ishkar

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue46/46The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/46)
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:37 am

"Honestly, Izelia. You should quit smoking." Angela said while coughing when a cloud of smoke blew in her face. "It's bad for you." But like always, Izelia seemed to ignore her comment on smoking like always.

Angela just quietly followed Iz, while she and Cleo looked around them. There were various stores and places on the grounds. She looked around for a store that might sell paint, but there didn't seem to be one in sight. There were some stores that were selling spells and weapons, though Angela didn't have a single cent to spend for that kind of stuff. Kinda ironic it was really.

Before she noticed, Izelia had found a cafeteria of some sorts and she and Alex waited in a corner while Izelia stood in line for some cigarettes. Cleo was still observing the people around them and suddenly spotted a cloaked man with a top hat in the corner.
Oi! Oi! she said cheerfully to Angela, while pointing with her paw. Loony in the corner!
"How would you know something like that?" Angela asked annoyed, she didn't like Cleo either when she just insulted someone like that.
I've got acces to some of the contest data. she grinned. But don't tell anybody. Besides, LOOK how he's dressed! I mean, a top hat AND a cloak? No fashion sensed person would ever do something like that. Not to mention give his robot a matching outfit!
"You can see that from here?" Angela looked amazed and Cleo winked.
I'm a robot hun, I've got certain advancements because of it. Besides, a rat in a top hat isn't hard to spot I mean... wait... rat... Cleo turned around, her robotic eyes seemed to widen, while the catlike pupils turned into slits. Just in time, Angela managed to catch a jumping Cleo out of the air. RAAAAAAAT! she screamed so loud that Angela wouldn't be amazed people outside could here it. Let me get him! LET ME GET HIM!
Angela
Angela

Character sheet
Health Points:
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomi Hayashi Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:47 pm

Tomi's dark eyes followed Clive's actions after his companion bot cleaned out the interior of the larger robot. It did mention that there was only one single can of unmarked paint; the child planned on using two colors for its own companion bot but didn't want to seem too distraught over having just one color of paint to use. Clive set the can on the floor in front of him and held out a tool to pry open the lid. Neither he nor his companion bot seemed to know what color it contained so it would be a surprise for all of them.

With the tool in hand, Tomi squatted down and wedge the lid opener between the edge of the lid and the can itself. This was how adults opened these kinds of things, right? Unsurely, the child jiggled the tool up and down to pry the can open but it seemed to be stubbornly secured in its place. It stopped and inspected the can for a moment to see if they were making any progress with it at all. Seeing that its master needed a little help, the unnamed companion bot spoke out again. "Tomii~! Push down harder to open it, pii~."

Without giving any motion of acknowledgment to its own robot, the youth placed both hands on the tool and took a sharp breath before clumsily pressing down on the can opening tool. The lip popped open and made a loud clank as it made contact with the floor. Bits of yellow paint splatted on the floor and got on Tomi's clean white sleeve. The child didn't seem to notice it; it was too busy noticing the color of the paint and thinking about what it needed next to decorate its own companion.

With a satisfied look on its face, Tomi looked up to Clive again. "Orange marker. Do you have it?"
Tomi Hayashi
Tomi Hayashi

Character sheet
Health Points:
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clive Grayson III Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:19 pm

'Yellow? Why would I have yellow paint then? Bah, I don't need it now though, and that's all that matters.' Clive also got a few drops of paint splattered onto his jumpsuit when the child opened the paint, but it fit right in next to an oil stain and a mysterious gray spot.

Upon hearing the child's second request, Clive opened his mouth to say he didn't know when Jeeves butted in. "Here you are, young master." Quick as a flash, Jeeves had pulled an orange marker from the extremely organized storage section of Tech-4 and handed it to the small boy.
Clive Grayson III
Clive Grayson III

Character sheet
Health Points:
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomi Hayashi Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:43 pm

Tomi took the orange marker from Jeeves and motioned for its own companion bot to come closer. Following orders, the unnamed robot hovered lower and awaited for its master's next action. The child tucked the marker behind its ear and took the spherical robot in its hands. Just as the child started setting down to do some work, it noticed something was amiss. It's dark colored eyes ran back and forth from the opened can of yellow paints to the robot in its hands. "What are you doing now, Tomii~?"

What CAN the child do? It couldn't just dip the entire robot into the can; that would cause the paint to get onto the robot's eye-like lenses and cause a larger mess than Tomi has already made. It needed something to put paint on the bot without making too much of a mess.

Tomi looked up Clive again, hoping that the blond man could see its dilemma without the child haven't to say anything else.
Tomi Hayashi
Tomi Hayashi

Character sheet
Health Points:
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aru Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:09 am

Aru stared blankly at the child before walking up to the group slowly.

"If you don't mind." He stated, snatching Tomi's robot away. Peering down at the yellow paint can, he looked back up at the robot. "Hmm, which model where you again?"

"AS100, pii~"
It responded cheerfully.

"Right." Aru looked over at Tomi, grinning slightly. "Wanna see a magic trick?" He quickly spun away from the group, holding the robot close and whispering. "Lets see.... execute code matte: yellow." The robot quickly complying as its spherical body seemingly shed itself of the old color and adopted a brighter more vibrant shade of yellow. Aru grinned, before spinning back around.

"Tada!" He presents the newly colored robot to Tomi.

(Seriously lol, its 2500 >.> why are you guys trying to paint them...)
Aru
Aru
Admin

Number of posts : 109
Weapon : Gilgamesh
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue251/251The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (251/251)
Health Points 2:

https://reddawnrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomi Hayashi Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:31 am

Tomi's eye's widened as it suddenly felt it's companion bot slip away from its grip. To the child's surprise, the man with black wings took its robot away from it. Before the youth could protest, the leader of the team inquired as to which model the robot was and then promptly gave it a command, saying that it was a magic trick. Tomi could tell the difference between a magic trick and giving a robot a command; it was not amused. Making a coin mysteriously vanish under a cloth would've amused this child more.

Still, the winged man teach the child a new command that it could use on its companion and Tomi was grateful that it didn't really have to do much work to decorate the robot. As soon as Aru presented the companion bot back to it, the child thoughtfully replied. "Thank you."

Once the robot was in its possession again, the child turned away from the two older males and inspected the machinery in its hands. The paint felt dry like it has been applied a long time ago; Tomi even tested how resilient the coat was by scratching at it with its fingernail. When the child was satisfied with the robot's new appearance, it removed the orange marker from behind its ear and started drawing something on the front of the robot.

The squeaking of the marker was brief and hurried; after Tomi was done, it started tidying up by closing the lid on the paint can and scooted towards Clive with the orange marker sitting on top of it. The robot, finally decorated to what it's master had in mind, had nothing more on its face than a orange triangle with rounded corners.

Was it... suppose to be a bird?

( In my defense, Tomi's like 12. They don't know any better. D:)
Tomi Hayashi
Tomi Hayashi

Character sheet
Health Points:
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vieth C'rran Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Having left his personal bag back at his room, Vieth walks into the cafeteria, having scooped up AMP and depositing him on his shoulder. Well it was less of a walk and more of a skulk. In any event, he walks in downcast to screams of RAAAAAAAT! Let me get him! LET ME GET HIM!

Vieth couldn't resist a glance up and see what was making that sound. Stunned to see a cat-robot being held back by Angela, Vieth quickly looked around to see where this rat was. He spotted Izelia waiting in line with a mechanical bird perched on her shoulder, and then he saw the well dressed guy sitting by himself with... a rat dressed up in a cloak and top hat. Of course he would Vieth thought to himself. Then he snapped to attention. Right, should I do something about this cat-rat conflict? Vieth blinked for a minute. Naw, only if they need help.

Realizing how thirsty he was though, Vieth decided to get in line for some tea. Unfortunately this placed him right behind Izelia, who would inevitably recognize him (who else carries a scythe around and wears a hooded cloak at all times?). He hoped for a second that he wouldn't be recognized, then realized he shouldn't care. It made no difference to him. If he didn't take care of his business now he would do it tonight.

Last edited by Vieth C'rran on Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Angela pointed out a continuity error.)
Vieth C'rran
Vieth C'rran

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue32/42The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (32/42)
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Izelia Ishkar Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Izelia couldn't help but to face palm when she heard Angela's robotic cat shout at the odd rat the cloaked nutter had with him. First off, she had hoped her firends would have taken the hint and realized she had no interest in them following her. Secondly, now Angela was making a fool of herself in front of everyone in the Cafeteria, and Izelia was rather glad that she was away from that at the moment.

While she looked around again though, she noticed that a cloaked man with a scythe formed in line behind her. Unless they now fabricated them in mass, she was pretty sure of who he was. Something that made her a tad suspicious at first, was she following her? is there something she had that attracted that man? However, she didn't fear him, just found it odd. And considering the air of mystery he liked to give, she wasn't all that surprised that he didn't spoke to her. However, to pretend that she hadn't noticed was rather silly, so she addressed him in her usual dry tone. "Funny, I've always thought that reapers fed on human souls. Not normal food."

Last edited by Izelia Ishkar on Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Izelia Ishkar
Izelia Ishkar

Character sheet
Health Points:
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vieth C'rran Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Vieth couldn't help a dry, emotionless chuckle. More of a grunt, really. "We feed on whatever we reap, but we can't resist tea. And besides, I haven't started reaping human souls yet." What was visible of his eyes seemed to flash under his hood, a little golden glow in the shadow. "And what brings you here? I didn't expect to see you until tomorrow."

Last edited by Vieth C'rran on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo.)
Vieth C'rran
Vieth C'rran

Character sheet
Health Points:
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aru Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:17 pm

[To be filled in shortly with an explanation/retcon that may or may not involve me deleting or editing previous posts, in other words its advisable you WAIT till i finish this before you post again.]

[Okay, so. I suppose I'm mostly at fault for not clarifying sooner. So I'll do it now, that doesn't mean you need to change your previous posts, HOWEVER, you will be following what I say in here from here on out. First off, these are basically glorified cellphones, that means, setting them to a language you don't know, is detrimental. Likewise, this means what I said in my original post stands true, they serve as a means of communication between the trainers and you, that does not make them handy tools that can do just about anything that you ask of them. Secondly, they are robots. Robots each with various casings yes, but robots nonetheless, that means, they do not share the instincts of the thing their casing is made after. They are all brand spanking new, I'm not quite sure WHERE you all got the idea they were worn out models or previously belonging to someone else. So this shall be a retcon I'm adding in, they were all made there on the spot, they're all shaped to cater to the person(let that lead to amusing hijinks if you want). They were made after Aru uploaded your information into the database. This means they already have whatever information of you and everyone else and anything else that is in the database, nothing else. Thirdly, please, for the love of ALL that is holy, at least stick to your characters personality and background, so much jumping the shark its not funny, and makes it infinitely harder for me to do anything that might give your character a chance in the spotlight because it makes it impossible for me to plan ahead for them.

Now you might all be wondering "Well fuck what's got his panties in a bunch?!" The answer is, as much as I enjoy what you guys have done with them, it completely destroys the purpose I made them for and therefore....makes them useless and not needed and it'd be easier to just get rid of them at that point, hence this retcon which allows you all to keep them.

Lastly, The rp will move on to its first chapter, and the actual storyline in 2 days time. This should give you all ample time to finish anything you want to do in the prologue. On the last day, I will be rewarding experience points, based on your roleplaying. That is all.]
Aru
Aru
Admin

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue251/251The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (251/251)
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aru Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:48 pm

[For clarification, i don't mean the personalities of your companions need to change, i mean the ones you already gave them are the personalities catered to your character. Cleo is still a carnal crazy lady, falken is still an english teacher from the 1700s, etc etc >_>]
Aru
Aru
Admin

Character sheet
Health Points:
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Lucan Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:49 pm

[And I have a bit of my own problems to be fixed, how the hell does everyone aside from Jaeger, Shai, Aru, Clive, and Tomi know of Lucan's bizarre behavior? And aside from Clive, whom he had that weird talk with; all the other people would have seen in him is a man with mood swings and a habit of singing a lot. Honestly, around other people I haven't hade him act very crazily, only his eccentric behavior. So, none of you should be aware that he's crazy, or any variations of the word, correct me if I'm wrong and I have recently put on a second display of insanity for the new arrivals?]

{Seriously, correct me if I'm wrong}
Count Lucan
Count Lucan

Weapon : Mind Games

Character sheet
Health Points:
The Prologue - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Prologue - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:29 am

(If Cleo can't know that sort of thing, than just forget about that comment. She's then probably just commenting on that top hats and cloaks don't match. <.<)

With a bored face, Angela saw that the cloaked man, his name was Vieth right? He was talking again with Izzy, this could take a while. Normally Angela was just following Izelia, but now she really wanted to explore the tournament grounds.
”I think I’m going to explore the ground for a bit.” She said to Alex. “Izzy will be able to take care of herself. I know we don’t have any money to spend on fun stuff, but perhaps we can find nice stores to visit later?”
Let’s take a tour! Cleo said happily. There are BOUND to be a couple of hot singles bars around here. We could pick up some guys and-
”Cleo!” Angela moaned.
Sorry, sorry! Cleo apologized. I didn’t realized you were a couple, though it should have been obvious, the way this guy She nodded towards Alex is like a shadow to you. Doesn’t want cute guys to come near? I can find you a couple of hot bondage shops if you want.
Cleo hovered to Angela’s head and sat on it. She walked to the front and looked down so she could see in Angela’s eyes. You look like someone who doesn’t charge extra for that. She turned around towards Alex, while Angela’s head was turning redder and redder. Cleo lay her had into her robotic paws. And you’re not so innocent either I reckon. Scientifically proven that guys think 90% of their time doing it. You’re probably undressing her with the powers of your mind! she was just barely able to say, before Angela grabbed her and put her in her bag.
"Act like a normal robot! Stay there!" Angela said angrily.
Angela
Angela

Character sheet
Health Points:
Health Points 2:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next